Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday









Usually Wednesday's are pretty boring for both Dylan and I, we don't really get to do much except hang out outside playing around the yard. But today my darling sister and my sweet nephew came to have breakfast with us. The kids didn't eat a bit because they were too busy playing (I hate when that happens) so we ate some yummy breakfast and headed out outside so they kids could play in the pool since it was extremely HOT. 
In the after noon we headed out to my mom's to visit that sweet lady and her neighbors. Dylan loved playing with the kids outside all day long, he was so tired that at some point he decided to just lay down on the sidewalk and drink his apple juice hahaha. We ended up going home to meet daddy and he was waiting for us with some VIRGIN margarita's, oh how i love that man.

No comments :

Post a Comment