Monday, May 20, 2013

Callie's dead guy duty adventure.

Last monday, we gathered to celebrate Callie's new adventure!!!. Callie left for Peru last Wednesday.. She went to find DEAD PEOPLE you guys!! haha...how exciting is that? I'm so happy for her, and for being able to have this amazing experience. She is such an inspiration to me and I'm sure to all of us. I got to read an email she sent her family and I honestly wanted to cry..(the good kind of cry)ahh!!she sounded so happy. I can't wait to hear all about it once she gets back. She won't back for another 6 weeks though.. I'll wait patiently until then. But I wanted to share some pictures of our gathering! Her beautiful family was there, and childhood friends as well as us friends that were lucky enough to crossed her path. It was a beautiful day, the weather was perfect. The sunshine kissing our skin as we talked and enjoyed each other's company...while I was sitting with all the girls, I couldn't help but realized the fact that we were not longer those teenage girls we once used to be. We grew up!!! when? I don't know... and there we were Aubrey, Kaitlyn and I now mothers of beautiful children, Macy and Rachel going to school and living their life as well as Wyatt touring around the world, living his dream, playing music and all. While we were all there celebrating Callie's new adventured. My gosh where did time go? and who would of thought that after all this years we would still be friends and I'm so very happy we are all still friends and sharing all of these amazing experiences with each other. I couldn't be more honored to have each and one of you in my life..I love you guys!!!!
Daddy's girl.. always!!
Wild child.. he needed to go!!
How cute is this little precious thing? Audrina Loved Oliver, she kept touching him and grabbing his hair!!..so cute..
THE END
Peace & love...Alex

No comments :

Post a Comment