Saturday, June 8, 2013

The past few days.

You know it's summer when you find your self spending more time outside rather than inside. It has been SUPER HOT and I couldn't be more happy about it, there is something about the summer that brings such positivity to my life. I've been waking up and doing Yoga outside..actually I'm doing everything outside, having breakfast with the kiddos, playing and just simply laying on the grass. And my kids couldn't be more happy about it. One thing that I've learned is that, you can not have a three year inside all day long..especially my wild three year old who doesn't know to do with himself inside the house, I know that if it was up to him he would probably live outside.. and good thing Audrina enjoys it such as much as her big brother and I. This is what I have been up to lately..Just crazy busy!!. I remember when Dylan was about a year old, I thought that by the time he was three things would be so much easier, and well.. I was VERY wrong. It only gets harder hahaha!!
Dyaln helped me picked these beauties from our back yard
^^Green Smoothies every damn day!!^^
^^Words can not explain how much I love my beautiful baby girl^^
^^And don't even get me started with this kid!! My favorite boy!!^^
I didn't think 2013 could already get any better..It just keeps surprising me!! I can't wait to see what adventures the rest of summer holds for us. I'm excited!


Peace and Love...Alex

No comments :

Post a Comment