Sunday, July 7, 2013

Cabin Fun.

First of all, I hope everyone is doing good!! I've been slacking a lot these past few weeks. I've been working so hard on GoldRaven that I haven't time to post anything on Humming bird. Not only that I haven't been doing as much yoga as I was and that's making me so stressed. You guys have no idea how much I can feel the difference from when I do and don't do yoga, but I'm working on getting back to my routine, especially since I have been less energetic and that's crucial for me and my family because when Alex doesn't do yoga, I get negative and cranky. In other words I haven't been my self lately..=( I ask for you guys to send some positive thoughts out to the universe for me to get back to normal self soon. haha =)

Anyway, two weeks ago to be exactly, we invited the lovely Ale and Her family to spend a few days at my in-laws cabin with us. And I know a lot of you Utah native know how easy can be to get away from society with out having to travel long distance. And we did just that. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful state with these amazing mountains around us. We have been planing to go stay there for the longest time but we could never go through with the play , and so finally a miracle happened, and the fact that Ale and her cute family joined us made everything so much funner!. We all met up on sunday got to the cabin, drank some beers, talked and went to bed. The next morning we all woke up made some smoothies, Ale and I did some yoga, the kids played, we talked some more, we slept, went on a little hike, lounged, cooked food and just simply enjoyed our self's. It was heavenly!!!
^^ How cute is Fender pushing his buddy Dylan?^^
^^ This right here...Kills me!! Three year old's being creative!!^^
^^Oh you know, just being 3 again!!^^
She loved every minute of it!!
^^Dylan with short hair!^^
^^ And how about that super MOON??^^


Peace & love..Alex

1 comment :

  1. love it! we should do like a photoshoot here sometime.

    ReplyDelete