Monday, September 16, 2013

the boys

These boys right here, ARE wild, but that's only natural right? They are boys after all. There was a time where every time they would see each other, they would fight and just plain be mean to each other, but I'm happy to say that those days are behind us. The fact that they are growing up and realizing that fighting isn't fun, and instead being wild together, while pretending to be some super hero makes things much better. I love the way they love on each other and help each other out when they need of each other assistance. The other day I was outside with my camera going through my pictures and just playing around with it, and both Dylan Niko came up to me and Said"Take our picture" "take our picture" while they were posing and being silly. So here are they few pictures I took of them.

No comments :

Post a Comment